STAFF ACCOUNTANT & TAX PREPARER
Donahue & Associates LLC is seeking a Full-Time Staff Accountant for our local Milwaukee area CPA firm. This individual will work on both tax returns and related planning for a wide variety of clients as well as monthly accounting and financial statement preparation.
About Our Firm
Our firm takes great pride in the work we provide, and our clients are promised an aggressive, diverse team to serve their needs. Our people have come here from national accounting firms and industry as well. We spend the additional time needed to insure that all of our clients understand the invaluable services that we are providing them, so that they can use this information to make informed financial decisions.
- Experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Professional, reliable, & conscientious
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred, not mandatory
- A CPA Certificate or candidate is preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards
- Prepare business accounting, financial statements, and review of same in accordance with firm and professional standards
- Research tax and accounting issues
- Provide technical assistance to clients
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible work/life integration
- Pretax Pension and Health
SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS to INFO@DONAHUECPA.BIZ
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!